FAQ   Home Member List To User Control Panel Calendar  

Navigation
Go Back   AWEmpire Board > AWE Webmaster Forums > DotRoll Hosting and Domain Registration Support

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Old 09-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Dave-AWE
Program Manager

Arrow Special Offer from DotRoll.com to all AWE Affiliates

Special Offer from DotRoll.com to AWE Affiliates

Thanks to a unique partnership with DotRoll.com, AWE affiliates can now order Domain registration, Hosting, and VPS services at up to 15% off.

Industry leading prices with an additional discount for all AWE webmasters.

.COM Domains starting at $10.25 with your 5% AWE affiliate discount.

Hosting
starting at $24/year with your 15% AWE affiliate discount.

Take full advantage of this offer and simplify your online business by having domain registration and hosting all in one place.

Log in to AWEmpire.com, and click the Dotroll Special Offer link on the Dashboard.
Reply With Quote Go to Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
justblaze2
Hive Commander

wow! blablabla.com is not available
Old 09-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
filipinacamgirl
87% Assimilated Plugged In

Another third party partnership with a less than well known company...HEY DAVE, tell your boss's me don't care for their partnership recommendations. I bet alot of unhappy affiliates fell the same about your current payment problems....

dotroll is barely in the top 100k alexa ranking and, not that it should matter to those in eastern Europe, but they seem to be very much in the Hungarian Market, I for one am not going to transfer my assets or invest new assets so far from my home USA

Theres a sucker born every minute, isnt there?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Dave-AWE
Program Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze2 View Post
wow! blablabla.com is not available
Guess you'll have to pick another domain then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinacamgirl View Post
Another third party partnership with a less than well known company...HEY DAVE, tell your boss's me don't care for their partnership recommendations. I bet alot of unhappy affiliates fell the same about your current payment problems....

dotroll is barely in the top 100k alexa ranking and, not that it should matter to those in eastern Europe, but they seem to be very much in the Hungarian Market, I for one am not going to transfer my assets or invest new assets so far from my home USA

Not sure which unhappy affiliates and payment issues you're referencing. If you have payment issues please submit a support ticket and it will be resolved, those who have been around for a while know that getting payments to our affiliates is a top priority for us.

DotRoll is a relatively new company, however, they are built on a solid foundation and are offering all AWE affiliates discounts on some of the most sought after services.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:53 AM   #5
filipinacamgirl
87% Assimilated Plugged In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-AWE View Post
Not sure which unhappy affiliates and payment issues you're referencing.
Dave, If your not aware of the recent ePassporte problem, I really don't know what to say, and am dismayed at that response. If JimBob introduces you to MackSlim and MackSlim rips you off, your liable to not trust the next guy that JimBob introduces you to..right? thats the point Im trying to make, you should be very sure above and beyond incentives and kickbacks about a companys reliability before you introduce them to your flock..

And Im not bashing AWE here, I love you guys.. Just pointing out a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-AWE View Post
DotRoll is a relatively new company, however, they are built on a solid foundation and are offering all AWE affiliates discounts on some of the most sought after services.
Their internet popularity is far less than many of your affiliates sites, so what does that say about their solid foundation? Besides you wouldnt be posting the "opportunity" unless there was incentive for AWE... considering this, any statement of their business model is highly subjective and could quite possibly be biased

And Camplay, IM sure that Hungary is a wonderful place, and a good country to do business with, I was merely saying for the incentive discount its just not worth it to change from gopoppa domain registry...which is the industries leader, I think
Old 09-11-2010, 02:33 AM   #6
ShaddyShow
Hive Commander

filipinacamgirl is a bit ... concrete But in general I can understand what she means.

It's not the best time to introduce a service to us affiliates, while many of us right now have problems with another service.

I guess ePassporte was a good choice in the past and nobody could know that this situation what we have could ever come - but it's here now and it's not very sensitive to introduce a new service in the same time.

Quote:
Not sure which unhappy affiliates and payment issues you're referencing.
Hehe, that sentence made me also laugh a little. I guess none of us has any problems with AWE - but those of us who had ePassporte through all the years have a BIG PROBLEM or at least worries to get our money and when we get our money. And we ARE unhappy. I AM unhappy. I'm not in a financial problem, but after 4 years with ePassporte I am going to receive money first time on my bank account. I don't know how much will I be charge for transaction and conversion, I don't know if all data I entered was correct, I don't know how fast the transaction will go. At least I can say that I had my money usually 1 or 2 days before the official pay day - and now due to the weekend I will already have it 3 or 4 days later.

I think that AWE did really the best they could in the current situation - but they should be a bit more sensitive until at least most of us have successfully switched to a new payment method and has received their salaries.

Sorry for going a bit offtopic, but I felt like wanting to say that.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
backdoorman
Assimilation in Progress

Quote:
you wouldnt be posting the "opportunity" unless there was incentive for AWE... considering this, any statement of their business model is highly subjective and could quite possibly be biased
No ways!

Still, it's not like he's claiming it's the "Best Adult Hosting" in his sig, is it?

Quote:
gopoppa domain registry...which is the industries leader, I think
Yes, they're definitely the cheapest. And also one of the least expensive.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
camplay
Cube Pilot

Quote:

Nothing wrong with the Hungarian Market.

Dave on a side not, you could tell them if they are going to run GEOIP on auto, at least have a flag to switch to English. My Hungarian has improved since living here, but I still only know English.

Last edited by camplay; 09-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Had a Beer and Chilled!
Old 09-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
foxmaster
Fleet Commodore

Quote:
(WTF)

Quote:
½ (½WTF)

Quote:
... (WTF^∞)